You are invited to join the fun at this year's EV Fest©! It will be held Sunday, June 14, 2015, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Harry Howell Arena, 27 Hwy 5 West, in Waterdown (Flamborough), Ontario. The Harry Howell Arena is a LEED Certified Facility that boasts 10 level 2 charging stations for visitors.
EV Life Magazine will be there, with Electric Drive Wally, to greet you. Look for the "smart" tent, e-bikes and our two EV Life smart fortwo ED cars out front by the charging stations.
We are having a "FUNdraiser" to benefit the Golden Horseshoe Electric Vehicle Association. We will have two EV Life Magazine supercharged smart e-bikes available to ride for a small donation.
Riding the e-bikes:
- A minimum donation of $5 is required
- You must be at least 18 years old
- E-bike intro provided
- You must wear a provided helmet
- and must sign a liability waiver
100% of the funds collected will go to GHEVA.
Inside the arena at EV Fest© 2015, you will find all Electric Vehicles (EV's), Plug-in Hybrid EV's, Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions and more!
Show exhibitors include:
- Andy Stark & Julie Winfield, from Oakville - EV Life Magazine: www.evlife.ca, exhibiting EV Life's Smart ED cars and two supercharged smart
- Stephen Bieda, from Stoney Creek - Golden Horseshoe Electric Vehicle Association (GHEVA): www.gheva.org and Sun Country Highway exhibiting Electric Vehicle Chargers and a PHEV Truck: www.suncountryhighway.ca
- Cindy Toth, from Grimsby - exhibiting personal Tesla 2014 P85D
- Jaff Stevenson, from Grimsby - exhibiting personal 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport: www.evalbum.com/4195
- Frank D'Urzo, from Toronto - Inventors Circle: www.inventorscircle.org
- Emile Stevens from Toronto - evsociety: www.evsociety.ca
- Rob Campbell, from Dundas - exhibiting personal eTrikes
- Erik Haltrecht, Toronto - Hybrid & Electric Car Group: www.TorontoHybrid.ca exhibiting personal Tesla S85: www.evalbum.com/5006
- Don Singh, from Markham - exhibiting personal EV Conversion, Jaguar
- Dwane Smolders - Electric Vehicle Owners of Ontario: www.evownersontario.com/
- Brian James, from Wallenstein - exhibiting personal classic EV: 1970 Marden Espace 1: www.evalbum.com/4418
- Ben Faiola, from Hamilton - exhibiting personal 2014 Chevy Volt: www.co2roadent.com
- John Zoccano - exhibiting ArcTrike: www.arctrike.com
- Geof Thompson, from Stoney Creek - exhibiting personal 1970 Vintage Electric Garden Tractors: www.elec-trak.org and personal 1970 Vintage Electric Garden Tractors
- David Chisholm, Budds' BMW - exhibiting 2015 i8 PHEV and BMW, i3 EV: www.buddsbmw.com
- Doug Hart - exhibiting personal Massey Ferguson MF10 Electric Garden Tractor: www.evalbum.com/3599
Buy your tickets? www.eventbrite.ca/e/ev-fest-2015-electric-vehicle-show-tickets-tickets-1...
Need More Information first - www.evfest.ca/EV-Fest-Electric-Vehicle-Show-Tickets/
This promises to be a very fun day. We encourage you to BE THERE!!